Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Final Touches

My assistant Mark finished painting the door the other day.  It came out great.  One Shot paint really did the trick.


My old friends Ellie from ReLoad and Dustin from Cadence stopped by the studio with some Japanese visitors the other day.  Ellie is making a custom backpack for me.  Sweet!


My buddy Anthony comes by just about every day, sometimes a few times a day.  We've been friends for about 9 years.  I'm helping him publish his new comic called "Love Walks In".  He's pictured here holding the artwork we're using for a promo poster.  Anthony rules.  I hope to have a video interview with him soon.


My homegirl Hadley came by on Saturday to coordinate the model call.  She did an awesome job.  We'll do it again from noon to 7pm this Saturday.  She'll be waiting for you.


On Sunday Mark started putting up print-outs of the prospective models.  We've got over 30 applicants for the project thusfar!  Awesome turnout!  I'm super stoked.  It's going to be hard to choose just 12 out of all these beautiful women.